- Healthy high fiber hay
- A variety for a fun change and reduce boredom
- Ideal for pet parents that may have allergies to timothy hay
- It’s pure, sweet, nutritious, naturally fiberlicious!
- Supports necessary dental and digestive health
- Guaranteed premium quality and fresh from the family farm
Why feed Mountain Grass Hay? A diet consisting of 80% high fiber hay is essential for good dental & digestive health for your pet herbivore. Feeding your pet Mountain Grass Hay helps support good dental health and helps to satisfy the natural urge to chew and wear down their constantly growing teeth. High fiber hay helps digestive health by providing the necessary fiber, vitamins and minerals to help keep the digestive tract functioning properly. Mountain Grass Hay also offers an alternative to Timothy hay that some people and pets are allergic to. Mix in a variety of our fiberlicious hay flavors: Mountain Grass Hay, Timothy High Fiber Hay, and Timothy Gold Hay
for a fun change and reduce boredom. Then add our premium pellet diets that are packed with the critical nutrients your pet needs so you can take the guesswork out of pet ownership.